All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionLarry Bobo does it again with ather amazing self-help book, for WOMEN this time, in his series: .. .An Outstanding Man, Volume II. This is a MUST read for every woman, young and old, single or married! It gives a woman the keys to the kingdom to finding the right man for them. It also provides insight into their own lives for continuous self-improvement. After reading it, women will be equipped to choose one and be done!
- Author BiographyLarry Bobo, Author, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach and Entrepreneur, is the youngest of four boys. He grew up in a disruptive family environment until the age of seven when his parents were divorced. He was raised in a single family household from age seven, primarily by his mother in a northern suburb of Chicago, IL. After graduating from Carmel Catholic High School for Boys, he went on to attend Tuskegee University and then Graduate from the University of Rochester, NY with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. While finishing his degree, Larry met his future wife and then was married and had two children. Over his career and during his marriage, Larry has worked for several Fortune 500 companies. After working for himself for several years, finances and family issues took its toll and after nearly eleven years of marriage, his wife decided to walk away. From the pain and disappointment of his marriage and early years from age seven, Larry has been inspired to write. He writes from his perspective on the mistakes he made and hurt he caused not just in his marriage but previous relationships too. Larry has done an excellent job of exposing the issues and circumstances that ultimately lead to nearly every divorce, through his own real-life mistakes. And then using that to help others save and repair their marriage, family and personal relationships. Helping men(and women) to get on the right track and to put things in to the proper perspective, Larry continues to write self-help and motivational books for men, women and children. From single women raising young men, to men and their role as leaders, to families getting the most out of every moment they are given together. After reading his work, you'll be able to apply his real-life scenarios to yours to help you make the right decision every time.
- Author(s)Larry Bobo
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.