Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's better guide for the uninitiated--and better companion for those already familiar with the satisfactions of fishing--than Chris Yates. From casting and reeling to whiling away the hours, How to fish is a gem of a book that gets to the heart of the passion for angling: there's more to fishing than catching fish.
- Author BiographyCHRIS YATES is a photographer, an author, the founder of Waterlog magazine, and first and foremost a fisherman. For years he was the angling correspondent for the financial Times. He was first inspired to write about fishing by the discovery of a monster carp in his village pond when he was five.
- Author(s)Chris Yates
- PublisherOverlook Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.