How to Get New Dental Patients with the Power of the Web - Including the Exact Marketing Secrets One Practice Used to Reach $5,000,000 in Its First Year: The Ultimate Guide to Internet Marketing for Your Dental Practice by Adam Zilko, Jacob Puhl (Paperback / softback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine turning your dental practice into one that earns $5 Million per year - t five years from w, t ten years from w, but this year and starting right w. Think that figure is impossible? Think again. Doctor Westwood did it and you can, too - all with the help of internet marketing. How to Get New Dental Patients with the Power of the Web contains many of the exact marketing strategies one specific practice used to go from opening its doors to a practice that earns $5 Million in a single year. Written in collaboration with digital marketers and dental professionals for the purposes of helping you succeed, this step-by-step guide is the only one you will ever need for digitally marketing your practice online. Learn the exact steps required for putting a web presence into place, acquire the skills to excel on social media and utilize the amazing power of paid search marketing - all for the purposes of attracting more leads, retaining more high-quality patients and increasing your practice income tenfold or more. Buy The Ultimate Guide to Dental Internet Marketing and get started on the path to a new and improved dental practice today.
- Author BiographyAdam Zilko and Jacob Puhl are friends, ambitious business leaders and co-owners of Firegang Dental Marketing. Since the two first met Jake and Adam have strived to remain at the forefront of the digital marketing industry. Despite the fact that Jake runs his office in Seattle, Washington and Adam does the same in Spokane, the two have combined their efforts to form and grow one of the most competitive digital marketing organizations of our day. The two can usually be found studying some aspect of the industry, networking with others in exciting new fields and assisting dental professionals with their ever-growing desire to dominate their local online marketplaces. The two regularly perform at public speaking engagements, are keen on traveling and meeting with top dignitaries in their field and their primary interest is in helping all dental professionals reach their practice goals. About Firegang Digital Marketing Firegang has existed in one form or another since the early 2000's. A digital marketing company with offices in Seattle and Spokane, Washington, the company provides small to medium sized businesses with the edge they need to get ahead online. From web design to content creation to paid online advertising campaigns to regular reports to showcase all results, Firegang provides personalized service that is tailored specifically for the company in question; and the results speak for themselves. The company began by helping SMBs in all industries, but for the last few years, and after a string of successful campaigns for dental professionals all across the US, Firegang has been focused on learning the intricacies of Digital Dental Marketing. The company regularly publishes Digital Dental Magazine, an online resource for dentists, dental staff, marketers and consultants; which provides tips, tricks and inside secrets to getting dental practices found online. To learn more about Firegang, to send a message to the authors or to receive a free analysis and quote on any future or existing digital marketing campaigns, email Admin@Firegang.com.
- Author(s)Adam Zilko,Jacob Puhl
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.