All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you jump at doors that slam, floors that squeak, and shadows that seem to cross the walls? At night, little and big ghosts delight in making us tremble. Luckily, there are many unbeatable ways to get rid of them! Open this book and you will discover all kinds of tricks for driving away these creatures of the night. With clever text and whimsical illustrations, How to Get Rid of Ghosts will help kids banish their fears and have fun doing it! Kids will love these clever tricks and tips for scaring off ghosts.
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $49.90
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $17.06Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $12.68Trending at AU $14.26
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.