All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide offers everything you need to kw - what needs to be done, by whom, and by when. With a straight-forward approach it proves that getting through revalidation is a simple task, as long as you understand the key requirements and avoid potential pitfalls along the way. It explains the process and encourages you to explore possibilities for your own personal and professional development.
- Author BiographyPeter Davies graduated from Leeds in 1989 and passed his Membership examination for the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) and summative assessment in 1995. He became a GP principal at the Alison Lea Medical Centre in East Kilbride in 1996. In 2001, he moved back to his home town of Halifax. He worked as a salaried GP in the deprived area of Mixenden, Halifax, from 2001 to 2005, before moving as a partner to Keighley Road Surgery, Illingworth, Halifax, in 2005. He received his Fellowship of the RCGP in 2009. Peter has many roles beyond his partnership, sometimes to the despair of his partners. He is provost of the Yorkshire Faculty of the RCGP, having previously been chair for many years. He represents the Yorkshire Faculty on the RCGP Council. He was GP Appraisal Lead for NHS Calderdale up to July 2012. He resigned this role so that he could concentrate on developing his work as Board Member of the Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group. He is a prolific and reflective medical author and has published many articles in the BMJ, British Journal of General Practice and elsewhere. He has written three previous books, entitled Putting Patients Last (Civitas, 2009), The New GP's Handbook (Radcliffe, 2012) and Between Health and Illness: explorations in and around medicine (Amazon Create Space and Kindle). In this book, he is writing personally and not on behalf of any organisation. He can be contacted via email@example.com or via his Radcliffe Author page.
- Author(s)Davies Peter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.