All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious how-to guide to getting a job from the team behind How To Be a Baby, by Me, the Big Sister and How to Get Married, by Me, the Bride. Ather wonderfully original addition to the how to series, How To Get a Job, by Me, the Boss is packed full of useful information for young jobseekers, such as typical interview questions - Do you kw how to use scissors? and Can you dress yourself? - and advice on what t to bring to interview: Your whole family , Your gerbils . With Sue Heap's wonderfully funny illustrations, and Sally Lloyd-Jones's witty -nsense approach to job hunting, every toddler should be confidently drafting their CV by the end of the book!
- Author BiographySally Lloyd-Jones is the author of Handbag Friends, also illustrated by Sue Heap and Time to Say Goodnight as well as How To Be a Baby, by Me, the Big Sister which was in the New York Times bestseller list. Sally lives in New York, USA. www.sallylloyd-jones.com Sue Heap is the author and illustrator of Cowboy Baby (recipient of the Smarties Gold Book Award) and Danny's Drawing Book. She has collaborated with Sally Lloyd-Jones several times, including on How To Be a Baby, by Me, the Big Sister. Sue lives in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Sally Lloyd-Jones
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight237 g
- Width217 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sue Heap
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.