Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.76+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by lukeadam02
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionSlip on your acid-free gloves, make sure you have a duplicate copy of How to Grow Up and Rule the World (just in case something should happen to this one) and try to follow along as the incomparable, superior-in-all-ways Vordak the Incomprehensible teaches you a thing or two about villainy. Now you, too, can try (and fail) to attain Vordak's level of infamy. From selecting the most dastardly name, to choosing the ideal henchmen, to engaging in witty repartee with disgustingly chipper superheroes, experienced supervillain Vordak the Incomprehensible guides readers step-by-step toward the ultimate goal of world domination (from his parents' basement in Trenton, New Jersey). With chapter titles like Bringing Out the Evil and Building a Top-Notch Evil Organization, numerous bold illustrations, and detailed quizzes to assess your level of dastardliness, this book provides everything necessary to rise above the masses, and then rub your ascent in their faces. In return for this wealth of kwledge, Vordak requests thing more than an hored place in the evil regime of he who achieves control of the world. (And, of course, the opportunity to assume command, should things t work out.) Publisher s Weekly Starred ReviewWriting as the ultra-evil Vordak the Incomprehensible, Seegert offers a comical step-by-step guide world domination. With a hyperbolically inflated self-image and shortage of bathroom humor, Vordak guides readers through such topics as how to choose a costume ( the more flamboyant the better ), build a lair, and acquire eugh minions to build a top-tch evil organization ( At times they can be difficult to control, but at their best they can be a relentless plague upon civilization ), all of which are paired with Martin s appropriately cartoonish artwork. Seegert gives Vordak a voice so magnetic and absurd that readers, especially young male ones, are going to soak up his warped wisdom like a sponge and circulate it at recess, even as Vordak insults them with admonishments like, You are just a sniveling, whiny little goober, after all. No one is going to rule the world after Vordak s farcical directives, but readers will have a grand time turning pages to see what outlandish thing he ll say or suggest next, while perfecting their own villaius laughs. Muahahahaha! Ages 8-up. ( Aug.)
- Author BiographyScott Seegert lives in Michigan with his family. He is the author of one book for adults. This is all of the information that Vordak will allow us to share. Please visit him online at www.scottseegert.com. Visit Vordak online at www.vordak.com.
- Author(s)Scott Seegert
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVordak the Incomprehensible
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight431 g
- Width157 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Martin
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.