All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionJoe Hashman takes you outdoors and 'in amongst it' on the vegetable plot where seeds are sown, plants nurtured, fruits tended and crops harvested. The natural history of the garden is ted, too, and delicious and often unusual recipes supplied. With his guidance - and your gardening - your kitchen garden, vegetable patch or allotment will provide you with the good, fresh, honest and seasonal fruit and vegetables that Joe has a passion for. And he will also help you sustain the natural balance of your garden. Employing his own simple, tried and tested methods the author takes the reader week-by-week through the vegetable and fruit growing year. Contents: Introduction; February-January; Jobs to do each week; Veg on the menu: recipes; Glossary of terms; Index.
- Author BiographyJoe Hashman writes from personal experience, having supplied his family of four over the years with enough fresh produce to eat their fill. His book combines his love of gardening with the natural pleasures of being outdoors and 'in amongst it'.
- Author(s)Joe Hashman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.