All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn How to Help Your Hurting Friend, trusted author Susie Shellenberger (Sisterhood Magazine) addresses the most vital, personal, and life-challenging issues in young women's lives so you can respond in love and wisdom when friends are coping with crises. Presented in handbook form, this biblically based, relevant-book empowers you to be a voice of support and love when those around you are struggling. No issue is taboo (topics include self-cutting and sexual abuse) and advice is ever vague. This book distills the wisdom of the Bible and combines it with the wisdom of many experienced Christian counselors. Previously published as Help! My Friend Is Hurting, this reissued edition is complete with sidebars and helpful illustrations.
- Author BiographySusie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives in Bethany, Oklahoma with her two mini Schnauzers Obie and Amos. Susie is a former youth pastor, high school teacher, and editor. She loves Sharpies in every color, burnt hotdogs, and praying at OKC Thunder basketball games.
- Author(s)Susie Shellenberger
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight145 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.