All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOther Appalachian Trail guidebooks tell you about table scenery, trail history, or changes in terrain. This one tells you exactly what you need to kw to prepare for and complete a long-distance hike on the Appalachian Trail. From determining a budget, preparing an itinerary, and packing gear to resupplying, using bounce boxes, and staying on schedule, this book will help any hiker to make certain their long distance trek is a success.
- Author BiographyMichelle Ray has been an avid hiker for more than fifteen years and has logged thousands of miles on the Appalachian Trail. She is a member of the Appalachian Long Distance Hiking Association and works as a field editor for the Appalachian Trail Thru-Hikers Companion. She lives in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Michelle Ray
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note20 illus
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.