All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a closer look at your pencil-and learn how to hold it properly! Come follow along with clear and simple step-by-step instructions that demonstrate the popular Tripod Grip recommended by teachers and educators. Beautiful, full-color diagrammed photographs illustrate the proper techniques as well as common pencil-holding problems that often serve as stumbling blocks for learning and emerging writers.
- Author(s)Megan Hirsch
- PublisherHirsch Indie Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHirsch Indie Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.