All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDan Amatuzzi's How to Host a Wine Tasting Party contains everything you'll need to host a wine tasting in your own home. Whether you're a wine conisseur or just a wine lover who loves to throw a party, this complete kit is for you. Forget about having to spend time making checklists of what you need and what you don't. Dan Amatuzzi's How to Host a Wine Tasting Party contains everything you'll need to host a wine tasting in your own home. A wine tasting party is fun and educational for everyone from vices to sophisticated wine drinkers. Within this all-inclusive kit are the elements to be a terrific host, including cloth wine bottle covers, tasting score pads, a cheat sheet, glass markers, and an entertaining book that introduces you to the ins and outs of tasting wine in a comfortable, festive, social setting your own home. This kit includes: 80 page illustrated book that explains all the details of hosting your own wine tasting 4 Tasting Notepads 4 Cloth Wine Bags 4 Tags to label the Wine bottles when you are doing your tasting 1 Wine and Cheese Wheel that helps you pair delicious wine and cheese combinations 1 Wine Aroma Wheel that will help you identify and describe wines in a more detailed way So grab some glasses, start pouring, and let's have a party!
- Author BiographyFollowing a semester in Florence studying wine production, DAN AMATUZZI entered the hospitality industry in New York City. His first job was polishing wine glasses at Mario Batali's flagship restaurant, Babbo. Since that time, Dan was sommelier at Del Posto in New York City before becoming wine director at Mario Batali's OTTO. He is currently the beverage director at Eataly, where he manages the wine program and teaches classes at Eataly's education center, La Scuola. His website, www.wineforthestudent.com, is based on wine and spirits education, featuring interviews with winemakers and regional grape descriptions. In 2011, Das was chosen to Zagat's inaugural class of New York's rising 30 under 30 culinary stars. He has an MBA degree from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at NYU and currently lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Dan Amatuzzi
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.