All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sportsman s Guide to Hunting Around the World Whether you re planning the trip of a lifetime to Africa, hoping to finally bag an elk, or just looking to tune up your wingshooting skills, this book has it all. Filled with expert advice, species-by-species guides, full-color field-photography and riveting campfire tales, How to Hunt Everything is both a must-have resource for every hunter, and a celebration of hunting as a life-long, universal pursuit! SPECIES BY SPECIES GUIDE Expert hints on stalking and shooting 200 of the world s most challenging and coveted species from Cape buffalo to caribou to Russian bears. GEAR ESSENTIALS Whether you re bowhunting or using traditional or high-tech firearms, this book lets you kw what you need and how to use it. Special sections highlight traditional native ways of hunting and how to apply their wisdom today. ALL-STAR TEAM The writers in this book have been there, hunted that, and come back with amazing tales to tell. How to Hunt Everything gathers the best of their experiences. FIELD PHOTOGRAPHY See a world of animals highlighted in their natural environments in an art-quality hardback book suitable for gifting to anyone who loves hunting including yourself!
- Author BiographyAndrew McKean is the Editor of Outdoor Life magazine, and a lifelong outdoorsman. Raised on a Missouri farm, he grew up hunting deer, turkeys, predators, and upland birds. A former newspaper and magazine editor, McKean is the author of Hunting the West. He served a stint as editor of Rocky Mountain Fishing & Hunting News before joining Outdoor Life as its Western Columnist. He later joined the magazine staff as Hunting Editor and Optics Editor, titles he still holds. He is a Hunter Education instructor and Scout leader. In his career with Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks, he took national honors from the Association for Conservation Information for magazine writing. He has hunted around the world with a rifle, shotgun, and bow for big game, birds, predators, and small game. McKean lives on a ranch in Glasgow, Montana with his family.
- Author(s)Andrew McKean
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.