Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHypsis is a very old technique and a very useful one, it allows you to put a person into a highly suggestive state, or yourself into a highly suggestive state. Hypsis is widely used to help people with self-improvement issues such as low self-esteem, gaining confidence, losing weight, etc. It is also used to help people overcome bad habits that they want to break and have t been able to break on their own, such as smoking, drinking, overeating or nail biting, just to name a few. The other aspect of hypsis is the entertainment factor, from giving shows to street hyptists, hypsis is a crowd please and have a certain wow factor. This book will help you with all of the above, we will go over the basics of hypsis, how to induce the hyptic trance in your subjects, or even yourself, and how to use hyptic suggestions. Anybody with an interest in hypsis will find this book to be extremely useful.
- Author(s)William Michael
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.