All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical workbook for parents who want to improve the eyesight of their children--and themselves - Includes detailed instructions for reversing the most common eyesight problem of blur - Presents over 90 playful and creative exercises that apply to age groups from infant to adult - Offers practical information on dealing with doctors and common diagses - Includes tips on how nutrition, environment, and daily habits can improve eyesight How to Improve Your Child's Eyesight Naturally should be a staple reference book for every household with children and adults who wish to preserve and improve their eyesight. This comprehensive resource teaches parents how to develop personalized programs for their child's specific vision needs, from erasing astigmatism to removing the need for glasses at all. Filled with practical and imaginative exercises as well as ideas on how to keep these tasks fun for children, this book offers everything parents need to improve a child's vision: detailed instructions for reversing eyesight blur, creative activities appropriate for each age group, tips for adjusting living environments to support healthy vision, easy-to-understand explanations of common diagses, and hints for dealing with doctors. The 90 scientifically based vision games, such as Zoo Train and Birds on a Wire, are fun, age-appropriate, and include corresponding songs to reinforce good visual habits.
- Author BiographyJanet Goodrich, Ph.D., (1942-1999) was also the author of Natural Vision Improvement and taught seminars worldwide on improving vision. Vision therapists in at least nine countries use her techniques. Her work continues in practice at the Janet Goodrich Centre in Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Janet Goodrich
- PublisherHealing Arts Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width204 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.