All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do our dreams mean? Throughout recorded history this question has fascinated people all over the world. How to Interpret Dreams is a complete handbook - simple, practical and easy to use - which suggests a host of possible answers. Dreams can serve as guides to your inner self and to your relationships, health and career success. How to Interpret Dreams explains how you can benefit from the power of dreams by: - Recalling dreams vividly and distinguishing significant from insignificant dreams. - Learning to work with symbols to gain insight into the messages hidden in dreams. - Appreciating the role played by specific types of dream - prophetic, anxiety, sexual etc. - Harnessing the power of lucid and mutual dreaming. - Learning to generate dreams to help solve specific problems. It includes case studies and sample entries from dream diaries as well as a comprehensive, quick-reference A to Z of the meaning of symbols - from abyss to zoo, fog to sunshine and bereavement to birth, plus hundreds of others in between.
- Author BiographyLEILA BRIGHT is a long-time student of metaphysical issues and is the author of books on topics as diverse as reincarnation and prediction.
- Author(s)Leila Bright
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.