How to Interview Like a Top MBA: Job-winning Strategies from Headhunters, Fortune 100 Recruiters, and Career Counselors by Shel Leanne (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers strategies for turning your next interview into an offer - as taught at today's leading business schools. Every job interview is a one-shot opportunity to dramatically improve your career and lifestyle. World-class MBA programs recognize this fact and w provide their students with detailed courses and coaching on how to dress for an interview, what to say, what t to say, and more. How to Interview Like a Top MBA presents today's best-of-the-best strategies and skills into an all-in-one, MBA-level interviewing how-to. Featuring insights from Fortune 100 executives, headhunters, career counselors, and MBA graduates, this -nsense guidebook arms you with: tips for highlighting your relevant skills and experience with concise, compelling, and well-structured answers; information you should kw about an interviewing company, its industry, the position, and even the interviewers themselves; ways to directly address resume weak spots or periods of extended unemployment - without apologizing; techniques for identifying and highlighting transferable skills when you're looking to enter a new profession; and, worksheets, charts, and other hands-on tools for mapping out a powerful interview strategy and plan of action 100 sample questions you can expect to hear - with sample answers that can impress your interviewer. In today's ultracompetitive and uncompromising job market, the next position you get will set the tone for the rest of your career. Let How to Interview Like a Top MBA show you how to develop the skills and confidence you need to enter each interview as a top candidate - and turn that interview into an exciting new job.
- Author BiographyDr. Shel Leanne is the president of the Wilshel Corporation, an educational and career consulting service. A former McKinsey & Company consultant, a Harvard graduate, and a former Harvard faculty member, she runs interview workshops with MBA students at Harvard, Wharton, Columbia, and other top business schools.
- Author(s)Shel Leanne
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight333 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.