All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your child struggling academically? Do you want to help him or her succeed in regular, t special, education? Are you confused about where to start and what to do? If you answered yes to these questions, then How To Keep Your Child Out Of Special Education is for you. Dr. Greenberg is an experienced psychologist who offers clear, practical guidance to address your child's academic difficulty. She provides realistic steps to boost your child's achievement and progress. Dr. Greenberg helps you kw what to look for when reviewing your child's work and report cards, and how to share your concerns with teachers. She teaches you what you can do at home, where to find support in the community and what types of help are available at school within regular education. This book removes the mystery surrounding the struggling student and like a good friend, supports and encourages you in your efforts to help your child.
- Author BiographyAnn Core Greenberg, Ph.D. is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and a certified School Psychologist. She earned her Bachelor's degree at Cornell University, her Masters and Doctorate at Long Island University. In a career spanning over twenty-five years, Dr. Greenberg has enjoyed many professional paths including working in hospital and clinic settings, teaching college and parenting courses, private practice, and working in schools with students from nursery to high school. Currently, Dr. Greenberg works for a large school district in Rockland County, New York, where the student body is highly diverse regarding national and cultural background, mother tongue, religion, race, and socio-economic level. Dr. Greenberg has published nine articles pertaining to subliminal activation, social awareness, health, and parenting. This is her first full length book. Dr. Greenberg resides in Greenwich, Connecticut with her husband and two scholastically successful daughters.
- Author(s)Ann Greenberg
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.