All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you own a collector car, you want to spend a lot of time on the road and a short time in the garage. Josh Malks gives expert advice to help maintain the perfect balance for those who drive their classic cars - lots of driving, less repair and maintenance. Offering practical instructions, handy tips, down-to-earth solutions for all the real day-to-day challenges of owning a classic car - whether it is keeping seals from drying and fluids from congealing whilst in storage, fighting rust, preserving a finish, converting to modern electrical or fluid systems, this covers all projects in a step-by-step easy to use format, meaning you cater to your car yourself rather than pay a garage a fortune! With colour photographs, and useful diagrams throughout, information on the latest products and techniques, this handy reference is an essential tool for anyone who wants to keep their collector car in tip-top condition.
- Author BiographyJosh B. Malks has been a car guy since he was a lad, hanging out in local garages instead of playing punchball on the streets of The Bronx. While he has specialized in the exotic Cord, he has owned, driven, and maintained collectible examples of Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Kaiser, and others. He currently resides in Capitola-by-the Sea, California. His books include Auburn and Cord, Glenn Pray: The Man Who Brought Legends To Life, Cord: The Timeless Classic and The Illustrated Duesenberg Buyer's Guide. He is a past president of the Auburn-Cord-Duesenberg Club and the editor of its monthly magazine. He is also a member of Classic Car Club of America, Antique Automobile Club of America, Silver Ghost Association and American Mensa.
- Author(s)Josh B. Malks
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note100 colour, 100 black and white
- Weight621 g
- Width209 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.