All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor nature-lovers, birders, and students of wildlife and biology, keeping a field tebook is essential to accurately recording observations of nature from a personal perspective. This one-of-a-kind guide offers detailed instruction on how to keep a naturalist's tebook that will be immensely valuable to anyone who wants to kw more about the natural world. What to look for in the wild, what information should be recorded and how to organize it, basic drawing skills using line and color, incorporating maps and charts - all these skills and more are covered. Included are pages from actual field te-books that will teach and inspire beginners and experienced naturalists alike.
- Author BiographySusan Leigh Tomlinson is a paleontologist, artist, and faculty member of Texas Tech University, where she teaches a field craft class in the nature studies program. She lives in Lubbock, Texas.
- Author(s)Susan Leigh Tomlinson
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note4 colour photos & 102 illus
- Weight431 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.