All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job is the ultimate guide to securing a government job, internship, or fellowship. Written by a successful career coach who has climbed the federal career ladder herself and served as a hiring manager, the book steers applicants through every stage of their job searches - from finding unadvertised openings and getting interviews to sealing enviable deals and even get ting promoted. Drawing on interviews with more than 100 federal hiring managers, the book reveals the secrets to impressing these gatekeepers online, on paper, and in person - information that is available where else. The updated second edition includes more get - ahead tips; new templates for writing winning applications; expanded directories for internships, fast-track management training programs and fellowships; and the latest helpful websites. Complete with a companion CD filled with sample resumes, checklists, and templates, this indispensable book gives readers the inside scoop on landing some of the nation's most secure, well-paying, and rewarding jobs-in all 50 states and abroad!
- Author BiographyLILY MADELEINE WHITEMAN is a popular contributor to the Jobs section of The Washington Post, the career columnist of Federal Times, and a senior writer at the National Science Foundation-a federal agency.
- Author(s)Lily Madeleine Whiteman
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width85 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.