All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-help book is written for the individual who wants to actively seek a position in school administration. The author provides workbook exercises, activities, and information sections to help the reader chart a course of action tailor- made to acquire the school administration position they seek.
- Author BiographyGeorgia J Kosmoski is Professor of Educational Administration at Governors State University located outside of Chicago, Illinois. She has been an educator for over 25 years She has been a teacher, assistant principal, principal, and assistant superintendent.
- Author(s)Georgia J. Kosmoski
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/1999
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.