All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThere really is an intelligence to these that creates a texture unlike any other; I can't yet describe it but it has to do with variable motions and rhythms, time signatures almost, that strike me as always alert, always attentive, always capable.--William Fuller These poems are all inviting, and it seems to me that's an amazingly rare quality in poems, and even this old Brit submits to the pleasure they give. . . . There's radiance from all these poems.--John Wilkinson Miles Champion uses just the necessary words, and puts them in interesting places: definitely hard to film.--Tom Raworth Walls Wallsgive bound to a susceptible formalism Springbends the show of things to a brain-like source Signs of rustabandon a whistle or paint chip Problemsare prefigured like flowers Roofsfrisk in the air Bridgesflip an aesthetic switch Leavestransfigure maples and alders Dustcomes into ear Extremitiesmilling about Miles Champion moved to New York City from London in 2002. His other books of poetry include Sore Models, Facture, Eventually, and Three Bell Zero.
- Author BiographyMiles Champion's books include Sore Models and Three Bell Zero. His recent collaborations with artists include Trevor Winkfield and one in latex with Jane South. He moved to New York from London in 2002.
- Author(s)Miles Champion
- PublisherAdventures in Poetry
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleAdventures in Poetry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdventures in Poetry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width165 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.