All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionLeading a child to Christ is a unique opportunity given by the Holy Spirit. But it also requires skill and patience on the part of an adult. This guide will help you discover effective ways to gently point children toward Christ and the salvation He offers. Learn first the doctrinal bases for witnessing to children, then the psychological needs and wants of a child. A third section on methods and techniques lists dos and don'ts of child evangelism. Real-life examples illustrate the principles involved in leading children to Christ. Daniel Smith has years of experience in child evangelism as well as ongoing concern for quality in presenting the gospel to boys and girls. Apply the principles discussed here in one of the most important privileges of an adult: leading a child to the Savior.
- Author BiographyDANIEL H. SMITH (Th.B., Midwest Bible Seminary; A.B., Greenville College; M.Ed., University of Missouri; Ed.D., Loyola University) is a former president of Emmaus Bible College, Dubuque, Iowa. He is author of How to Lead a Child to Christ. He and his wife, Martha, have three children and several grandchildren.
- Author(s)Daniel H. Smith
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.