All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiblical solutions to dozens of the toughest challenges leaders face today. Concise, to-the-point, and highly useable, How to Lead by THE BOOK presents a series of personal and business challenges recognizable to leaders, then deals with each through insight, personal experience, and a discussion of why conventional approaches often fail. Each section then concludes with winning proverbs, parables, or principles that offers applicable strategies to solve the issue. In this practical and inspiring guide, you'll discover proven methods and advice to shape young leaders, stretch veteran leaders, become a better communicator, maintain your work-life balance, deal with dishonesty among competitors, and much more. * Shows why typical approaches to leadership problems often fail, while biblical wisdom succeeds * Covers both day-to-day dilemmas and larger questions of management, accountability, and vision * From the bestselling author of How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK, Up Your Business, and If You Don't Make Waves You'll Drown What is the number one downfall for leaders? When is the best time to make a decision? How do you hold others accountable? How do you survive success with your principles intact? What does the Bible say about time management? Get the answers to these and many more practical business questions when you discover the winning wisdom of How to Lead by THE BOOK.
- Author BiographyDave Anderson is an international speaker and trainer and the President of Learn to Lead, a sales and leadership training company. He is the author of twelve books, including If You Don't Make Waves You'll Drown, How to Deal with Difficult Customers, The TKO Business Series, and How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK. He offers hundreds of free training articles and other resources through his website learntolead.com.
- Author(s)Dave Anderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight436 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.