All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWith all the pressures of school, friends, and dating, you're especially vulnerable to low self-esteem in your teen years. But often, the biggest threat to your confidence is your own inner critic, whose unrelenting negativity can result in feelings of inadequacy, depression, and anxiety. This must-have guide offers real ways to help you fight back, be kind to yourself, and move forward with confidence. Inside, you'll learn the importance of self-forgiveness, accepting your faults, and how to focus on the things that make you awesome! You'll also learn strategies for defeating the dreaded ICK-the inner critic kw-it-all who keeps kcking you down-and how to escape the common thought traps that hold you back from feeling good about yourself. This book unlocks the mystery of the most important relationship you will ever have-the one with yourself! So, get ready to find your true inner voice. A kinder, gentler one that will support you as you reach for your goals and create the fabulous life you were meant to live!
- Author BiographyCheryl M. Bradshaw is a counselor and therapist at the University of Guelph, having previously worked at Sheridan College, and she helps post-secondary students with their mental health and emotional wellbeing. She also works with www.jack.org, an organization dedicated to youth awareness, empowerment, and leadership in mental health in high schools and post-secondary institutions across Canada.
- Author(s)Cheryl M. Bradshaw
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight264 g
- Width158 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.