All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would it be like to be a gladiator in Ancient Rome? A young gladiator-in-training explains his path from gladiator school to life-or-death fights in the Roman Coliseum.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHungry Tomato
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Live Like...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Tomato
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mariano Epelbaum
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.