All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrastic reduction of carbon emissions is vital if we are to avoid a catastrophe that devastates large parts of the world. Governments and businesses have been slow to act - individuals need to take the lead w if we are to avoid climate chaos. Each Westener is responsible for an average 10 - 20 tonnes of carbon emissions each year (depending on where you live). In How to Live a Low-Carbon Life, Chris Goodall shows how easy it is to take responsibility, providing a comprehensive, one-stop reference guide to calculating your CO2 emissions and reducing them to a more sustainable 2 tonnes a year. This fully revised and expanded new edition takes into account new government targets on emissions reductions and includes up-to-date calculations and extensive graphics clearly laying out the path to a low-carbon life.
- Author BiographyChris Goodall writes and broadcasts on climate change and energy. His blog Carbon Commentary is part of the Guardian Environment Network and his work frequently appears in publications around the world.
- Author(s)Chris Goodall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, tables, boxes, bibliography, index
- Weight544 g
- Width172 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.