All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think How to Live with Your Parents Without Losing Your Mind! was written to teach teens how to change their parents, think again. This book helps you change your family starting where the power to change really begins -- with yourself and the way you view your folks. Ken Davis cuts through the complexities of living with parents. He uses the Bible to drive home the importance of family harmony. He encourages you that God is the Wizard of Odds who can help you overcome any family problem, matter how big or small. And Ken shows you communication skills that can really make a difference. But don't get the idea this book is for teens only. Parents should read it, too. They'll find new understanding of how they really make decisions, how they assert their teenagers -- and it will help young adults improve the way they teenage their parents. Read it, let your family read it ...and watch good things start to happen.
- Author BiographyKen Davis provides a unique mixture of side-splitting humor and inspiration that never fails to delight and enrich audiences of all ages. Davis's daily radio program, Lighten Up! is broadcast on over 500 stations nationwide.
- Author(s)Ken Davis
- Date of Publication26/07/1988
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight129 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.