All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to caring for your pet, in step-by-step photographs. It is filled with useful information and guidance, from how to choose a kitten or cat, to feeding and healthcare. It offers practical advice on how to groom your pet, how to keep it safe from danger, and how to kw when it is unwell, all shown in over 60 easy-to-follow pictures. It is written by an internationally rewned authority on pets and their care. It is perfect for 5- to 9-year-olds, this book will enable children to make friends with their cat and get the most out of being a responsible and caring pet owner. Being a pet owner is a big responsibility. There is more to it than simply providing a good home. This fascinating book is a guide for junior animal lovers on how best to look after their pet. Clear advice is given on preparing for your new cat, how to choose the best pet for you - from popular breeds such as Persian Longhair and Siamese, to a plain but unique moggie - and how to look after your cat so that it leads a happy and healthy life. You can find out what to feed your feline friend, how much and when, how to handle your pet correctly and how to groom its coat. With step-by-step instructions and appealing photographs of cats and their owners throughout, this is the only book a young kitty keeper will need.
- Author BiographyDavid Alderton's books have sold more than six million copies worldwide. He is also a frequent participant in radio and television shows.
- Author(s)David Alderton
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteover 60 pictures
- Weight277 g
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.