All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws that once a lemur takes a fancy to you there is t much that can be done about it. That's just what happens to a little boy when a lemur begins to follow him in the park one day and more of the adoring animals join in. The boy does everything to ditch the playful creatures, from jumping on a train to flying in a hot-air balloon to climbing the highest mountain. But thing works and soon he's lost, too! It's then that his constant companions show just why they make the very best of friends. The parade of lovable lemurs, and Frann Preston-Gann's humorous and sweet illustrations, will have children laughing, reading this again and again . . . and wishing they could have a pet like that, too. This new board book edition is the perfect size for new readers.
- Author BiographyFrann Preston-Gannon is an illustrator and designer based in south London. She graduated from Kingston University and has worked for a variety of clients including Vintage Books, Sunday Publishing, the PRCA, Spears Magazine, Pavilion Books, the London Times, and Burt's Bees. She has written and illustrated two previous picture books, The Journey Home (Pavilion Press) and Dinosaur Farm (Sterling). Frann was the first non-American illustrator selected to receive the prestigious Sendak Fellowship. This gave her the rare opportunity to encounter and be inspired by the great artist himself, to explore his treasured archives, and enjoy lectures by brilliant guest visitors.
- Author(s)Frann Preston-Gannon
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width175 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.