All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe institution of marriage is under attack. These days, many marriages are unstable and unhealthy, and divorce has become commonplace. Is love that lasts forever a thing of the past?Author Olapeju Otsemobor offers God's remedy for solving the issues of married life. She provides godly insight on how to improve communication, deal with conflict, respect your spouse, and handle money matters to help your marriage survive the test of time. Do t lose heart; a godly woman has the power to change the course of her marriage and keep it on the right path. Whether you are married or single, How to Love a Man Forever provides the tools you need to become a confident, virtuous woman of God, and pass on a legacy of godly marriage relationship to your children and generations to come.
- Author BiographyOlapeju Otsemobor is the team leader and chief executive officer of Wajomate Limited, a project management and training outfit. She is a worshiper and testifier to the power of God, as well as a deacon in the New Estate Baptist Church in Abuja, Nigeria. She and her husband, Dennis, have three children.
- Author(s)Olapeju Otsemobor
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.