All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmmanuel Hadjiandreou is passionate about bread and in this, his first book, he shows you how to make it, step by step. The book starts by explaining the key to good bread: how flour and yeast work, which kitchen equipment makes life easier and how to ensure a light crumb and good crust. In Basics & Other Yeasted Breads, you'll learn how to make a Basic White Bread with clear, step-by-step photos. With this method, you'll have the base for a number of variations. The rest of the book covers Wheat-free or Gluten-free Breads, Sourdoughs, Flavoured Yeasted Breads, and Pastries and Sweet Treats - in more than 60 easy-to-follow recipes.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Hadjiandreou has worked for Gordon Ramsay, Flour Power City Bakery, Daylesford Organic and Judges Bakery in Hastings. He currently teaches at The School Of Artisan Food in Nottinghamshire. His sourdough bread, stollen and other bread creations have won him several awards. He lives in Hastings.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Hadjiandreou
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note350 col photographs
- Weight1073 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- pinkmomof3.0918 Oct, 2011by
Stunning book with easy to follow recipes
This is a stunning book. I have already tried a few of the recipes, they are easy to follow and the results are delicious. I can't wait for my sourdough starter to be ready to use.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.