All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to turn a little bit of copper and time into $150 or more? This tutorial on making copper scorpions will show you how to take a small amount of copper wire and turn it into a fun, money-making hobby. Imagine turning a pound of copper into 6 scorpions that can easily be sold for $25.00 or more a piece. With very little time and investment, you will be on your way.
- Author BiographyArtist and journeyman wireman Doug Knopp has been making copper scorpions for more than 15 years. He currently lives in Woodbury, Tennessee where he shares his love of the craft with friends and family.
- Author(s)Doug Knopp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.