All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionGetting started in consulting can be a tricky prospect. How much should you charge? What type of language should exist in the contract? How can you find clients? Written by a veteran consultant with hundreds of consulting engagements to his credit, How to Make it Big as a Consultant is filled with highly-focused, detailed advice on every aspect of starting up and maintaining a highly lucrative consulting career. Completely updated and revised throughout, the fourth edition features three new chapters on developing strategies for clients, how to lead consulting teams, and the consulting wisdom of Peter Drucker. This long-depended-upon guidebook will help any aspiring reader become the kind of outstanding consultant that clients will turn to again and again.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Cohen, PH.D. is a business professor, speaker, and President of the Institute of Leader Arts, as well as the author of numerous books, including A Class with Drucker (978-08144-0919-0).
- Author(s)William Cohen
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.