All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Make Money in ISAs and SIPPs by investment expert Stephen Sutherland is the first book of its kind to focus on how to secure a richer retirement using the UK's two top tax shelters; ISAs (Individual Savings Account) and SIPPs (Self-Invested Personal Pension). It's the ultimate guide for 'affluent' DIY investors approaching retirement or in retirement looking to achieve better returns. Inside, you will learn how ISAs and SIPPs can boost your returns, create a tax-free income for life and reduce the risk of running out of money during retirement. The book has a foreword by Richard Koch (author of The 80/20 Principle with over a million copies sold in 34 languages). Readers will discover: How to create a 'tax-free' lifetime income stream, a fast easy way to find funds 'in the money flow', when to buy and exit at the optimum time, how to protect your wealth when downtrends are triggered, insider secrets for saving thousands in fees and charges...and much more! How to Make Money in ISAs and SIPPs is aimed at ISA and SIPP investors, or those thinking of investing, who are unhappy with their investment performance and want to boost their returns. It's perfect for business owners, self-employed professionals, corporate executives, wealthy retirees and financial professionals. It's also essential reading for investors who have at least GBP250,000 actively invested.
- Author BiographyStephen Sutherland is ISACO's lead investor and Chief Investment Strategist. He is author of the bestselling Liquid Millionaire, as well as being the publisher of numerous investment guides, reports and blogs. Stephen has been successfully investing in ISAs since 1997.
- Author(s)Stephen Sutherland
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.