All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you generate steady returns in one of the world's hottest markets. How to Make Money with Commodities offers proven strategies and tactics to help individual investors capitalize from the commodities market as global demographic shifts drive prices up. How to Make Money with Commodities sets out in crystal-clear language how the commodity markets affect you every day, and in every way, and why your understanding of the market is essential to your portfolio. An incredibly valuable resource for investors of all levels! (Ed Weis, Dean, School of Business at Mercy College; former Managing Director, Merrill Lynch). This book gives fascinating insight into the high-octane world of commodities trading. It unravels the mysteries of the market, layer by layer. (Ian McConnell, Business Editor, The Herald (UK) and award-winning journalist). Andrew Hecht has taken the world of commodities and presented a compelling picture of the various markets from past to present to future. The comprehensive nature of the book makes it a must-read for anyone who is or hopes to be a trader or analyst...Andy's writing is engaging, and he has written a book for everyone, as we are all commodities consumers and intimately affected by these markets. (Josef Schroeter, President, CQG Inc). Given demographic trends around the globe and the increasing demand for staple goods, the commodities market has transformed into one of the hottest new mainstream investment sectors. If your portfolio neglects commodities, w is the time to change it. How to Make Money with Commodities gives you a fully rounded understanding of the market so you can make the very best investment decisions based on your individual strategies and goals. One of the most sought-after commodities and commodity options traders and analysts in the world, Andrew T. Hecht explains how commodities relate to stocks, bonds, and foreign exchange, and how they affect the average person's world every day. Bolstered by case studies, historical trends and examples, and Hecht's personal experience, How to Make Money with Commodities explores the fundamentals and technicalities that determine commodity prices and shows how you can use that kwledge to your advantage. Learn everything there is to kw about all the major commodities markets, including: Energy - oil and oil products, natural gas, electricity, coal, alternative energy Precious Metals - gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and others; Base Metals - copper, aluminum, nickel, lead, zinc, tin; Agriculture - corn, wheat, soybeans, rice, cattle, hogs; Soft Commodities - coffee, sugar, cocoa, orange juice, cotton; Other Commodities - steel, fertilizers, rare earth metals, lumber, emission allowances, and more. Hecht explains the ins and outs of every market and provides an expert's insight into government regulations, speculators, traders, and the role China will play in shaping the market's future - and he explains how to invest directly in commodity-related instruments such as physical commodities, futures contracts, and options on futures contracts. How to Make Money with Commodities is the perfect one-stop resource for building a solid financial future on a market that promises to remain active and vibrant for the foreseeable future. Get started with commodities today and watch your profitability soar.
- Author BiographyANDREW T. HECHT spent nearly 35 years on Wall Street, including two decades at the trading desk of Phillipp Brothers, which became Salomon Brothers and ultimately part of Citigroup. Over the past three decades, he has researched, structured, and executed some of the largest trades ever made, involving huge quantities of precious metals and bulk commodities. Hecht contributes to Traders Magazine and consults for CQG and other companies involved in trading, producing, and consuming commodities. He is a member of the Mercy College MBA program executive network.
- Author(s)Andrew Hecht
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width160 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.