All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Make Natural Bath Melts teaches you how to make homemade, handmade, moisturizing bath melts with natural ingredients. How to Make Natural Bath Melts also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils, natural butters, and herbs to use to make homemade products to manage eczema, psoriasis, mepausal symptoms, pre-menstrual tension (PMS), painful periods, arthritis, stress, sadness or depression, mental exhaustion, and insomnia or sleeplessness.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Kinai is a medical doctor and certified aromatherapist.
- Author(s)Dr Miriam Kinai
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.