Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Make Natural Skincare Products teaches you how to make handmade bath bombs, bath melts, bath salts, bath teas, body butters, body lotions, body scrubs, healing balms, herb infused oils, and natural soap. How to Make Natural Skincare Products also teaches you the best vegetable oils, essential oils, natural butters, and herbs to use to make therapeutic homemade products to manage Eczema, Psoriasis, Ringworms, Dandruff, Thinning hair, Dry skin, Mature skin, Mepausal symptoms, Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMS), Painful Periods, Arthritis, Stress, Sadness, Mental Exhaustion, Insomnia or Sleeplessness.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Kinai is a medical doctor and a certified aromatherapist.
- Author(s)Dr Miriam Kinai
- Date of Publication11/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.