All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionYour credit score dictates the rates and terms you pay on mortgages, auto loans, insurance, and services. It can even affect whether you get a job. A low credit score can cause setbacks to your financial life, so today's the day to take control of that three-digit number and your financial future. How to Make Your Credit Score Soar gives you the tools and information you need to get your free credit report, remove errors on your report, and increase your credit score. Learn how to recover fast from a Short Sale, Bankruptcy, Judgments and Collections. If you're new to credit, this book will show you how and where to establish credit lines and then manage that credit so your credit score goes where but up. If you have established credit but are struggling to manage it, How to Make Your Credit Score Soar will show you how to repair your credit, effectively dispute items on your credit report, and better handle your credit going forward. Life is better with good credit; it opens doors to more opportunities. Take control of your credit destiny today. Take the necessary steps to make your credit score soar.
- Author(s)Julie Marie McDonough
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.