All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of presenting needs a serious shake-up. Presenters are constantly on the lookout for fresh ideas to get their message across, but mistakenly believe PowerPoint is the right medium to do so. In How to Make Your Point Without PowerPoint, rewned public speaker Douglas Kruger aims to end the tedium of the PowerPoint medium. He offers 50 practical suggestions to enhance your presentation skills - including the kinds of formats you can use, different methods of delivery and some alternative visuals - so you and your team can trade in the slides and get brainstorming. This book proves that it is possible to do an excellent job, even a superior one, without slides, by learning to truly engage and persuade. In this way, you will stand out every time and, as the presenter, have an entertaining time of it!
- Author BiographyDouglas Kruger is a business consultant, author and professional speaker and is the only person in Africa to have won the Southern African Championships for Public Speaking a record five times. He earns his living delivering presentations to audiences in South Africa and around the world. He has published two previous books with Penguin Random House: Own Your Industry (2014) and Relentlessly Relevant (2015).
- Author(s)Douglas Kruger
- PublisherStruik Publishers (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintZebra Press
- Weight185 g
- Width150 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.