All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Make Your Relationship Work reveals a new way of understanding intimate relationships. Shifting the focus away from the individuals, it focuses on how love itself works in a relationship. The book explains how love is a living force that affects t only ourselves and our partners, but exerts a powerful influence on the whole of our lives. As a result, love does a far better job of making our relationships work than we can. The book shows you how to use your own love to create the relationship you long for. How to Make Your Relationship Work takes this radical approach to explain the meaning of behaviour in the context of love. It examines many aspects of love, both personal and cultural, and interprets love's different languages. Using a set of techniques called 'linking', the book encourages couples to examine the love in their relationship and tap into its power, urishment and wisdom. Learning how to love and be loved is one of the greatest adventures we humans can undertake. How to Make Your Relationship Work is an original and valuable guide for this journey and for a fuller understanding of the dynamics of love.
- Author BiographyAnne Geraghty is a former Clinical and Educational Psychologist who has worked with couples, families and children for over thirty years. She was Director of Median Rajneesh Healing Centre and founder and co-director of The Amap Organisation in London, a centre for personal growth and therapy. She has studied and run courses in Europe, America, Africa and Asia and has written on many aspects of sexual love, group process, family dynamics and the creative use of conflict.
- Author(s)Anne Geraghty
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteNo illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.