All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's show time! This Super Skills title introduces budding filmmakers to the world of movie making. Using the amazing cameras available on cell phones and tablets, kids can learn the filming and editing basics for developing their own movies. Is your story a comedy? A drama? Are you documenting an event? From the pre-production basics of plot and script to the fun of getting to kw cameras, camera angles, moving shots, and lighting, How to Make a Movie in 10 Easy Lessons takes you through the full production process. Discover tips for sharp editing, learn the difference between long shots and wide angles, explore tips for writing a clever script, and much more.
- Author BiographyRobert Blofield is an independent filmmaker and film production teacher from Hampshire, UK. Robert began creating independent video productions for film festivals and freelance projects in 2005 and since becoming enthralled with the medium has gone on to teach professional film and television production techniques to a new generation of filmmakers. Robert is currently in the pre-production stages of three fictional shorts, which he will be directing and unveiling at major film festivals in 2015/16.
- Author(s)Robert Blofield
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSuper Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width198 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.