All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA step by step guide to making a medallion quilt: this simply means that the quilt has a central block and then the rest of the quilt is built up in frames around it. The pattern is aimed at beginner quilters with full details and photos.
- Author BiographyRose Smith has spent years helping beginner quilters through her website www.ludlowquiltandsew.co.uk. With that experience of providing simple instructions, she is now writing a series of books to show the entire process of making a quilt.
- Author(s)Rose a Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.