All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a detailed pattern for making a sampler quilt using twelve different simple quilt blocks. Ideal for the beginner quilter, with full instructions included for layering, quilting and binding the quilt to complete it.
- Author BiographyRose Smith lives in beautiful Shropshire in the United Kingdom. She has been sewing for over forty years and likes to share her passion for quilting through patterns and tutorials aimed at the beginner quilter.
- Author(s)Rose a Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.