All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches how to make a knife using your milling machine. Also teaches how to make a Kydex sheath.
- Author BiographyDon Robinson is a heavily experienced Toolmaker, Manufacturing Engineer, and Knifemaker. Don uses the stock removal process for his knives and is sole author of all his work.
- Author(s)Don Robinson
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.