All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with invative resources you can use w and throughout your career, best-selling YOUR CAREER: HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, 8e helps you move from job seeker to job finder with its comprehensive step-by-step guide to finding and keeping a job. Both empowering and encouraging, the book effectively breaks the daunting prospect of marketing yourself to prospective employers into a manageable process. Clear instruction guides you through self-assessment, employer research, self-marketing, writing a market-driven resume, and interviewing. It equips you with the tools you need to gain a competitive advantage in the workplace, reach your career potential, and stand out in a crowd.
- Author BiographyLauri Harwood is a widely respected consultant and trainer. Her extensive experience includes 15 years of developing corporate training for Procter & Gamble. She is an instructor at Miami University in Cincinnati, Ohio. As the owner of Vandalay Group, Inc., she serves as a writer, instructional designer, and program/project manager. Her degrees include a bachelor of arts in English literature (University of Cincinnati) and a Master of Technical and Scientific Communication (Miami University).
- Author(s)Laurie Harwood,South Western College
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, figures
- Weight674 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.