Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHaving problems with your boss? You're t alone. This is how to make it happen in spite of your boss! Has your boss hired you to make changes, but stands in your way? Does he see himself as the final authority because of his 'unique experience' in his 'unique market'? Perhaps you've joined an organisation and can see its potential is huge, but your boss won't allow change. To get things done you have to go through him, and he's having ne of it. How to Manage Despite Your Boss outlines common causes for your frustration and explains how you can begin to address the concepts and ideas that you'll need to master in order to succeed. Whenever you set out to do something new, it's a good idea to kw exactly what you want to achieve. With the inclusion of a practical framework for dealing with problematic bosses, this book can provide guidance on how to move the organisation you work for in a more appropriate direction. Inspired by Stephen Covey, Ken Blanchard and Malcolm Gladwell, How to Manage Despite Your Boss is ideal for managers of all levels struggling to get change past their direct superiors, with a hope of empowering them to create better staff engagement.
- Author BiographyInitially trained as a vet, Erwin Hohn has lectured and headed multidisciplinary community development teams. At present, he is a business consultant with Institut IPA and a senior partner within the Medivet Partnership. Adi Nell has specialist veterinary clinical qualifications and previously ran a referral practice. He is currently engaged in advanced business studies, was the President of the Society of Practising Veterinary Surgeons, and serves on one of the British Veterinary Association's standing committees.
- Author(s)Adi Nell,Erwin Hohn
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.