All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with difficult people - from awkward customers at work to irritating neighbours at home - is a challenge many people face on a day-to-day basis. This book will show you how to: - Defuse and deal with difficult customers, both on the phone and face to face; - Manage problems with colleagues in the workplace, including a manipulative boss; - Handle difficult day-to-day interactions with any people we come into contact anywhere; - Identify and manage behaviours which can turn a person into a 'problem';Improve necessary listening and communication skills; - Increase self confidence and develop rapport building skills. This book contains some proven techniques for managing yourself as well as managing difficult people. If you gain a better understanding of yourself, build your confidence and use these techniques, then you'll make your life a whole lot easier.
- Author BiographyAlan Fairweather worked in sales and customer service and did the job of a manager for 15 successful years. He is very much aware that, in our job and our personal life, we can often face apparently rude, impatient and aggressive people. He now spends his time running seminars and workshops, developing skills on how to handle problem people and situations and come out of it with increased confidence and improved results.
- Author(s)Alan Fairweather
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight186 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.