All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionGuilt. Affection. Embarrassment. Friendship. Anger. Love -- who can bring out all these feelings, and often in the same day? Your mother. No matter how mature or successful we are in our adult lives, with one word our mothers can somehow send us scurrying back to childhood. Can mothers and adult children ever learn to set aside their earlier relationship and talk to each other as adults? In this warm, funny book, dozens of revealing stories from well kwn personalities from politics and show business show that it is possible to improve your relationship with your mother- or at the very least begin to understand it. Alyce Faye Cleese and Brian Bates include a practical ten-step plan and questionnaire to help you get back on track with your mother. You will learn to address specific issues and develop valuable insights that will help you start thinking about your mother in a profoundly new way.
- Author BiographyAlyce Faye Cleese is a well-known psychotherapist who has worked in both London and in the USA. She is married to John Cleese. She lives in London and in California. Brian Bates lives near Brighton and teaches humanistic psychology at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Alyce Faye Cleese,Brian Bates
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Note20 cm
- Weight189 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.